Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pictures at Last

This is some of the hail I gathered from the yard....notice the edges!! That's what cut into 5 of our window screens.....dangerous!


These were just some precious pictures I took of her sleeping last week....Josh always has his ankles crossed like this :) So mom and I took her out back to take some pictures in her Easter outfit and no matter WHAT we did she just wasn't happy.....she stopped crying when we went back inside (with the ac on).....a girl after her daddy's heart :) This is the best one and will always have a cute story attached :)


1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH.....Those pictures are amazing!! you really have a great eye...I love the feet picture!

    The hail is CRAZY!! I have never seen it before when it had edges like that. I am so glad everyone is safe.

    ReplyDelete