Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Great Day....

To all who called and checked in today....THANK YOU! Both Stephanie an I had a great day! She had a blast with Miss Rebecca. She loved watching the boys play (she'll be chasing them around before we know it!) She took great naps and was awake and happy when I got there.

I had a great day at work. We are working on a weather unit (which is one of my favorites) and my students were SOOOO happy to see me back! I missed them a ton!

I picked Stephanie up and we had to run and buy diapers and formula (I feel like I just bought them!) Then we went home for some Daddy time. Josh read her stories (poetry too :) and I cooked dinner. I only cook once a week and make enough to eat leftovers all week...that way I don't have to spend that time away from Stephanie every night. When dinner was done we played for a bit, and went for a walk. She was content the entire 45 minutes (fell asleep the last 10 :) We then went home, had bath time, snuggle time, bottle and she went to bed. I dished up some dinner (making it and eating it are two very different things :) I enjoyed a good dinner while watching Big Brother. Now I have washed all the dishs, bottles and have her bag and my lunch packed for tomorrow. I'll finish having some computer time, get the coffee pot ready and head to join her in bed. I love our little life! I would NEVER imagined myself being able to have this go so smoothy....maybe there will be a 'transition period' that will come later or next year when she's a big bigger...all I know is so far so good. I only have 7 weeks of work until summer so I see the light at the end of the tunnel and if I start to regret my decission I know it's not forever.

God continues to protect our little family and provide Josh and I incredile peace and support during this CRAZY and SUPER EXCITING time in our lives...I look forward to great things to come.

Much love (pictures to come this weekend...am taking a couple each day :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so glad that everything went perfect...I love your little night time agenda, me and Jer have ours and love it. Bath time ROCKS! I totally get you when you say making and eating dinner is totally different. Back in the day, we reheated almost everything becuase something would happen and we would have to stop eating...all worth it for our little ones.

    ReplyDelete