Tuesday, April 1, 2008

adicted to picnik.com



Well I am still up editing pictures, but have had A VERY PRODUCTIVE day (again :) Today I started the VERY big process of sorting through Stehpanie's clothes and packing up all her 0-3 months. Why you ask...well my little princess is too LONG for just about all her 0-3 month stuff! She's in the 25% for weight, but 75% for length! I also began moving her out of my room and into the nursery....before many of you start your "I told you so" I'm not actually moving her out of our room....just all her stuff! Her diapers and clothes have all be in my dresser....which I need back so I can clean out my closet (because I haven't seen the floor in about 9 months :) All in an effort to ease in my transition back to work (being able to find clothes for both of us in the morning will probably make things run a bit more smoothly :)


So Stephanie is sound asleep and I should be as well....but I am just having too much fun editing pictures and playing on my blog! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, the link on my blog works now. Or just go to my blogroll--he's on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! now I am addicted!!! I want to see that baby!!! I will let you know the next time I am in town so I can schedule a meeting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures look awesome....I am so glad that I got hooked onto the website...way to much FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete