Friday, April 4, 2008

pictures of the storm....


These are from www.wfaa.com (I haven't downloaded mine). I can't sleep so I thought I would share. We are in one more batch of storms (not severe) but my nerves are shot and I can't sleep until they are all done (about 30 minutes from now :) Now, despite my current frazzled state I still LOVE Texas and her storms...just not when they hit super late at night when my weather radio is broken...oh, a note about that! I made TWO trips to radio shack today to get the new cord for my weather radio and when I went home to set it up THE CORD DIDN'T FIT!!! I had taken the old one in and everything! So of course the store was closed and I didn't have it tonight (the one night I REALLY could have used it!!!)


This is our funnel cloud from Monday, no tornado touchdown through...Thank you, God! The dogs were in the laundry room and Stephanie and I were on "stand by" watching the sky and news....


I have some larger than this in the fridge.....and that was after it had melted about 10 minutes!

Lightning....which is noting new around here! but a very real danger and fire threat!


I pray my car doesn't look like this! This is a combination of hail damage and tree leaves (stripped off the tree by the hail)....WOW!


This is about what my backyard looked like in parts! I didn't get any pictures this good because I didn't venture past my door step, but against the side of the house (by my HUGE bedroom window) we had this kind of hail pile...amazing!

Okay, the storms have passed now and I'm going to bed. Praying Stephanie sleeps till atleast 7 today...which is a possibility since she had a bottle around 3:45 (after the storms). Night all!



No comments:

Post a Comment