Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tomorrow is one day closer.....

To Josh being home.....and I'm feeling reflective.....
"No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it. "
I Corinthians 10:13

This verse has been my "theme song" during this crazy time and now it is forever a part of me (both inside and out ;) This has been a difficult 12 months. Being a wife of someone serving overseas is not easy in any way....but is it rewarding and God does use it to teach you amazing things. Thank you all for your love and support. As our family begins to "do life" in the same zip code soon I pray that you will continue to remember our troops, their families and especially their children. Continue to pray for them, support them and give a smile and a "Thank You" every chance you get ;)

Here's a snapshot of everyday life....I had a VERY long post typed up, in this case a picture is worth a thousand words (if not more).

3 comments:

  1. OH GOSH...I was crying like a baby. I really admire you Kristi and my thoughts and prayers are with you three always. I can't wait for him to come home soon also and see pictures of him and Stephie Jo. Maybe you can have someone video tape his first meeting with Stephie....that will be amazing to see. I love you three dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - so next time I will bring my kleenex when I come to read the blog...
    I am so amazed at what you have done on your own and how courageously you have tackled motherhood (especially with Josh gone). Your sacrifices now will definitely pay off later!
    Love you and updated my blog tonight just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi,
    I'm Peyton's babysitter and I was just looking at his Blog and saw your's. It brought tears tomy eyes. Beth talks about you all the time and I pray for our Soldiers daily. Keep your faith adn have a great summer.
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete