And then played with my Grandpa~Steve (Uncle Mikies' Daddy). I LOVE his beard!! I'm so big now I can reach out and grab it. I'm very gentle though, no pulling.
Then I played outside. Mommy said you don't like to be outside....I'm sure that will change because I LOVE to be outside and you'll LOVE being with me. I'm so much fun and all smiles when I'm out in the fresh air!
Happy Father's Day, Daddy! I'm so glad you got your present on time! I told Mommy to send it sooner.....she had some excuse about being busy or something ;) It was hard work posing for all those pictures and then deciding which ones made the final cut. You have an even better book waiting for you when you get home (I just didn't want to send it and have it get all dirty). Hope you had a wonderful day! Glad you got to spend some time resting!!!!! Rest up because I have ALOT of things to tell you when you get home, and I am saving all my best smiles and hugs just for you.
Love you very much and will see you soon!!
Your Sta~Jo
What a cute post...I love the pictures and how you were talking for her....very adorable.
ReplyDelete