Stephanie had a fun day with her Gamma while Mommy painted the kitchen....the WHOLE kitchen! The floral wallpaper is gone....the walls are white. I will paint them a color...but not till Josh is home and he can help choose the color ;) So when my mom FINALLY brought Stephanie home we had some MUCH NEEDED snuggle time. Stephanie was SUPER tired because she didn't nap much while out shopping. We snuggled a bit and then tried to go to bed at 7 (her normal bedtime) She decided she wasn't ready yet. So we got up and played....she was a little jumping frog in her jumperoo. She FINALLY got tired around 8.....I put her down and she was out without a peep. She's
sleeping in her crib like a big girl....just until I go to bed. Then she'll join me (of course ;) I love that she enjoys her nursery though.....she has actually played in her crib some this week while I have cleaned the nursery and put laundry away. She just talks and rolls around....she loves it. Summer break rocks!!
I have a science training tomorrow, then family arrives Wednesday for wedding madness. It'll be a ton of fun and I am SUPER excited for some of our Cali family to meet Miss Stephanie for the first time! Promise to post pictures as soon as I get a chance to sit down!
Hey Girly...I love snuggling with Jeremiah in our bed...it is something I always look forward to. Getting those much needed hugs and having him play with my hair...that is something I will miss 10 years down the road. Don't ever feel bad for letting Stephie sleep in your room....YOUR THE PARENT...YOU CHOOSE. Plus I turned out alright and I slept in my parents room...what's the big deal?
ReplyDelete