Sunday, July 5, 2009
While Mommy was Blogging....
Stephanie REALLY wanted to go outside today. We let the dogs go potty and I let her go walk out so see it's raining. She wanted to play in her pool and the mean Mommy I am said "No, it's dirty" and we went inside without incident :) I went to finish up editing pictures and heard her spashing in the dogs water bowl. This bothers Josh, but is not a big deal to me so I let her play (she usually gets bored and does something else where if I said no she would stay there an extra long time :) Then I heard her giggle and walk to show me....here is what I saw
So being the good Mommy I am I laughed and OF COURSE grabbed the camera. I went into the kitchen the other way (as not to disturb my little swimmer) and shot a few pictures....Josh will be impressed with my parenting skills ;)
Here she is, having a blast in the dogs water bowl since Mommy said she couldn't sim in her pool. Her newest thing in her pool is to dunk her face in the water (never met a kid who actually enjoyed this before). She LOVES to put her face in! Since she couldn't play in her pool she improvised....


I can't wait for Josh to wake up so I can show him the wonderful things we did today. Hey, atleast I did make her clean up the mess when she was done.....she loves using a towel for ANYTHING! Now to figure out how to keep the dogs hydrated and keep my child out of their water....suggestions anyone???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH MY GOODNESS that is tooooooo funny!!!! LOL. What a smart girl. She's like "I WILL GO SWIMMING...JUST YOU WAIT". Well you know that she's a thinker all right :).
ReplyDelete