Anyways, so the lion is a bedtime only toy as is her blankie ( and new favorite item....her paci, sigh!) She sings to her lion, tells him a few stories and then they snuggle down for a good nights rest. Seriously, she does this routine just about EVERY night....so precious!!! So here are a few pictures I got of her taking a nap with lion. Of course the camera woke her up, but it was SO worth it (and she went right back to sleep after another round of songs and stories for her lion). She can't say lion so he is wion but she does have a great "roar" for him ;)
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
For my Papa Bill
My Papa Bill searched high and low to find this precious, SUPER snugglie lion for Stephie. He decided she needed more than just a babydoll to carry around (such a father of daughters ;) We have had it in her toybox forever because I am WAY cautious about what I let her take in her crib. We "graduated" to a full size blanket about two months ago and it made me crazy! She did great and so this month I let her take the lion during naps.....she LOVES him!!! He has now been allowed overnight and each morning she tries to bring him to breakfast with her (which is a no because I would HATE for Boulder to get a hold of him! He likes to gather all Stephie's toys and keep them safe in his bed.....which would mean I would have to wash it and that's not high on my list. You see, the lion smells JUST like my grandparents house and I plan to keep that comforting smell around as long as possible :)
Anyways, so the lion is a bedtime only toy as is her blankie ( and new favorite item....her paci, sigh!) She sings to her lion, tells him a few stories and then they snuggle down for a good nights rest. Seriously, she does this routine just about EVERY night....so precious!!! So here are a few pictures I got of her taking a nap with lion. Of course the camera woke her up, but it was SO worth it (and she went right back to sleep after another round of songs and stories for her lion). She can't say lion so he is wion but she does have a great "roar" for him ;)

Anyways, so the lion is a bedtime only toy as is her blankie ( and new favorite item....her paci, sigh!) She sings to her lion, tells him a few stories and then they snuggle down for a good nights rest. Seriously, she does this routine just about EVERY night....so precious!!! So here are a few pictures I got of her taking a nap with lion. Of course the camera woke her up, but it was SO worth it (and she went right back to sleep after another round of songs and stories for her lion). She can't say lion so he is wion but she does have a great "roar" for him ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment