Saturday, September 13, 2008

Busy Week, Busy Girl

Stephanie now "walks" (or shuffles" from the fireplace to the window....Thanks Mum for the WONDERFUL, colorful blanket! Stephanie loves it and it has protected her chin SEVERAL times from a big bump on the fireplace.
Gamma came over and stayed for dinner. She did the "airplane" to get Stephanie to eat...worked like a charm!
Gampa played with Stephanie through the window....TOOO CUTE! Dad and I were out back looking at some repairs we wanted to make before the storm hit. He took a break to play with Stephanie (she LOVED it!)
She learned how to pull up on the table Friday....NO WAY!!! I brought home a safety mat from my classroom to put around it since I no longer us it in my reading corner at school. It has to be WASHED BIG TIME before she can crawl on it though.
I only make coffee every other day (it saves $$ ;) So I reheat coffee on the days I don't make it. Anyways, our MICROWAVE is not broken (seriously, all I could do was laugh). So I was WAY inventive and reheated my coffee on the stove Friday. We are buying a microwave this weekend and are having a friend of Daddy's come over and see if we can get wiring for a electric oven and not gas. Once we know we will be able to purchase a new oven. The ONLY thing left to break is our dishwasher.....once we have to replace that EVERYTHING will be "all new". Not how we planned it, but all is working out.
Some fun Mommy time.....I just loved Stephanie in her little pants (Josh didn't like them so much)
Loving Mum's blanket.....fun bright colors!
Playing with MeMaw and Uncle Mikie.....Stephanie Jo LOVES going to the Koehlers!!! So much love for this little girl!
Snack time with Daddy. Teething had gotten the best of her so we "broke the rules" and had snack in the living room while watching Baby Einstein (it's the only way she would eat)
She has figured out how to pull up in her crib. She hasn't figured how to lay back down though. Every night we lay her down, she crawls around and plays, pulls up and then cries for us to lay her back down (at which point she is happy to go to sleep). She just has to explore her crib every night....too funny!
These were just the highlights....Enjoy the Montage. Oh, and about us....Work is going great for me. I LOVE working with the Kindergartners! I'm tired but am managing to stay up on things at home and school and dedicate all time at home to Stephanie when she is awake. Balance is good. Josh returned to work and his old shift this week. We have adjusted SUPER quick and things are going great! Stephanie LOVES Ethan (Rebecca's little boy). They play and love on eachother all day....super cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment