We had an AWESOME weekend at the Valdez House!!! Stephanie and Joel were precious together and as always Josh and I had a great time with Val and Izzy. Izzy had to work which was a big bummer....but we still had plenty of time to hang out and enjoy watching the kiddos play. I got HORRIBLE food poisoning one night (not really sure how that happened). Josh and I ate the same thing pretty much all day.....it may have been a combination of heat, dehydration or bad food....either way I was WAY sick for about 12 hours. Josh was super husband taking care of me and going to the store to get me stuff. He also was super daddy and gave Stephanie her bath, bottle and got her to sleep. He rocked ;)
Enjoy the pictures! More stories to come....but I spent several hours on this montage and now I need to go to bed.
Much love
~The Brooks' Three

we had a blast, too! hopefully i'll get my pics up pretty quickly! love y'all!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the beach pictures....Great job Josh with the camera...I love those pics of you (kristi) and Stephie that he took...way to cute.
ReplyDelete