Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Growing Girl....

Well today Stephanie and I got up early to go to the dr. She had to get two shots (from her 4 months visit, I just broke them up more). She was very brave and only cried for about 30 seconds (which is good, it's so hard on the mommy to hear them cry like that!!!) It's our last shot visit without Daddy (mommy needs some moral support ;) She came home and took a SWEET nap in my arms...I eventually had to put her in her crib so I could get some cleaning done (she slept over two hours!)
Yesterday she practiced sitting up using her boppy and new soft pillow. We had to watch the "new" dvd's we bought at the 2nd hand store to be sure they worked....
She watched some laying down.....
and some upside down......she's her daddy's daughter, loving her TV :)
Our Veggie Tale collection is slowly growing....at $4.50 a piece (2nd hand store) you can't go wrong!!


No comments:

Post a Comment