Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ON HIS WAY

Josh just sent me a text message from HIS American cell phone......and he is on his way home!!! Not sure what I can and can't post (for security reasons) but figured I could let everyone know he is heading this way ;) I still have a several days to wait (and do some last minute cleaning and baking).....but will Twitter an update as soon as I see his handsome face :) Please pray for safe and speedy travels (and that nothing breaks down and causes their arrival to be delayed) Promise to have TONS of pictures to post of his arrival.....have plenty of people on "standby" with cameras charged and ready.....

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOOO excited for you three...you finally get to be the little family all together...you get to snuggle in bed and enjoy family time. I am so excited that he is on his way home.

    ReplyDelete