Saturday, February 7, 2009
SuperBowl, Playtime and a Secret.....
Here are some of our favorite pics from the last week. We had a great time at Auntie Kimmi and Uncle Mikie's house watching the Superbowl with my fam and the Clancy's were all there! Stephanie played dress up in Auntie Kimmi's hats and scarfs. Then Friday we made a special trip to mom and dads to tell them we are PREGNANT! Yes my friends, God has done it again! We are about 4 weeks along with another little bundle of fun! I took a test Thursday on my lunch break and had to hold it in until I told Josh Thursday night around 5.....5 hours of keeping a secret from him, so hard! I actually told my cousin Michelle first becuase I couldn't keep it in! She and I had been in touch all week waiting to see if I was or not......don't know what I would do without her!
We went to my parents to tell them and Stephanie wore her "Big Sister" shirt that I made with a sharpie (had planned to buy one....never got around to it). Mom then called Kimmi, I called Kati and I told them on speaker phone so they found out at the same time :) Josh then called his family to let them all know while I called the rest of mine. We are so excited! Yes, it's a bit early to be telling people (from what I've been told) but 1. I can't keep a secret and 2. I may start carring Bob the Barf Bucket around with me in two weeks and I'm pretty sure that would give it away :) I plan on telling work once I go to the dr (end of February-ish). So there's our news :) It happened and we are so happy! and while we are on the baby topic, my friend Misty just started her IVF process....please keep her in your prayers! This is something they have wanted for years and just hasn't worked out. Praying this will be the means in which she is able to bring her little one into this world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


EEEEK!!! I am soooo thrilled for you and have been from the second you told me. I just can't keep from smiling when I think about brook baby number 2. I can't wait to find out what you are having?? or are there more than one?? we don't know :)! Love all three of you and I am so honored that you called me right away. I don't know what I would do with out you either?? We are so on the same page about everything...much love girl!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! We're so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteHopefully Bob the Barf Bucket won't need to be aroudn this time...i'll put a hex on him...BOOOO Bob! love y'all...all four of you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYay! How exciting! Praying the Lord's blessings on you and this precious little one.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I hope this baby takes it easy on you!
ReplyDeleteOk. I just read this. I can't believe I just found out! That is so great!!! :-) I'm so sorry to hear you had a difficult pregnancy with Stephanie Jo but maybe this one will be easier! Take care!
ReplyDelete