We have had a great week! I am just over 6 weeks prego (according to my math). So far I feel great aside from extra tired (pretty sure I'll be tired until the kids move out, haha!) Work is going great, Home is going great, all is well. Boulder is doing AWESOME in his training which has made it so we can take him on walks without anxiety of him wanting to pull and drag us. No more waiting for him to come in from outside....he comes right in when called! Boulder is a super star!!
Stephanie is still cutting molars....they haven't broken through yet. She is doing great though! She has slept through the night all week.....WOW! This has been great for all parties involved ;) Josh is working hard to get everything in order for me staying home soon...super excited! He is such an awesome Daddy and Husband!!
Answer to prayer: Mamaw had eye surgery Thursday and is doing well. She should be able to go back to work Monday. Can't wait for her next visit to us!
Here are the MUCH awaited pictures! Not much, I just don't think to grab the camera right now....I'll try to do better. Enjoy!
I had to post this one again....what a princes!
She loves Mommy's new vacuum (and so does Mommy!) This vacuum was worth EVERY penny (and so is knowing we won't have to buy another one.....EVER!)

The bump. I am officially in Momma clothes now....none of my post baby pants fit any more (not that I mind). I actually feel like I'm craving fruit, veggies, water and MEAT. It's very strange....everything I DIDN'T WANT when prego with Stephanie. It's been great!!

The princess stuff is taking over (and I'm lovin it!). I seriously think coffee (decaf of course) tastes better in a princess cup. Stephanie sure likes her crackers better when they are in her princess container :)
and my favorite....Stephanie with my water bottle. She has claimed it for her own! She gets mad when I take it (guess I'll have to buy another one, different color :)


Stephanie is still cutting molars....they haven't broken through yet. She is doing great though! She has slept through the night all week.....WOW! This has been great for all parties involved ;) Josh is working hard to get everything in order for me staying home soon...super excited! He is such an awesome Daddy and Husband!!
Answer to prayer: Mamaw had eye surgery Thursday and is doing well. She should be able to go back to work Monday. Can't wait for her next visit to us!
Here are the MUCH awaited pictures! Not much, I just don't think to grab the camera right now....I'll try to do better. Enjoy!
Oh my gosh you are to CUTE....I love your little belly :). All those things you are craving is what I craved during my pregnancy....maybe it is a boy?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on expecting again. How exciting is that. Haven't talked to you for awhile. Will have to tell you what is going on. I have surgery to remove my thyroid on Friday. Email me and I will tell you more about it.
ReplyDeleteBrenda
So glad to see you are doing well. I'm curious where Boulder is getting trained? :-)
ReplyDelete