- Stephanie is a CLIMBER just like her cousin Jer (who just turned two....HOLY COW!!) Wednesday she climbed and stood on the dishwasher, fireplace, pushed a box to climb up and reach the TV and last (my favorite) climbed to the second step of an 8 foot ladder! She is so my mini me.....I'll post pics soon.
- Stephanie has a HORRIBLY snotty nose! We are having VERY difficult nights because the little one can't breath....no fun!
- Stephanie and I started a FABULOUS four day weekend today! We went to her 1 year dr visit. She's perfect :) She is still in the 75% for her height and head (big brains for a big girl ;) and she is still in the bottom 25% for her weight. She is right on track (if not advanced) with all of her development. We saw a new dr in the office today and he was great! He talked about being consistent with a toddler (which I knew), talked about nutrition and then DIDN'T ARGUE with me about our choices on immunizations. This was nice! I have had some question me and try to convince me otherwise.....he was very supportive.
- I have had NO PROBLEMS with the Clomid(thank you God!). We are praying this one round will do the trick and that we will be able to become prego in the next few months. The less time I have to take pills the better!!! Still have to take Progesterone and it makes me CRAZY! I have a solid hour of being crazy loopy! We have figured out a system so I take it when Josh is home (so he can care for Stephanie during that out-of-my mind time). Again, praying I can go off this med soon and that my body will sustain a pregnancy on its own.
Well today is a chill day at my parents, then back to our house to hang out with Josh when he is home. We will probably do dinner with mom (dad has to work). Tomorrow Stephanie will hang out at my parents house for awhile so I can seal our bathroom. I have to use a Oil base primer and so I need to do it while I am not prego and when Stephanie is out of the house. We are holding off on painting the bathroom along with the living room for a bit....I am not sure what color I want.
We are getting ready for somebody to turn 1! We have her party pretty much planned and are excited. It will be small and at mom and dads house. She will have a Princess Tea Party.....so cute! It will be oh-so-much fun! She got an early bday present yesterday......a Dora Ballpit. She had SO MUCH FUN with it yesterday. It only came with 50 balls (she needs many more!) but it was great! It's in the playroom (former Auntie Kati's room then guest room). it's nice because she can throw and kick the balls all she wants.....we put the gate up so the balls can't escape (and Boulder can't steel them :)
Going go get some things done before she wakes up from her nap. Keep an eye out for pictures soon.....I have some SUPER CUTE ones (I promise to only post 1 for every 100 I've taken ;) Our new camera has been SUCH A BLAST!
No comments:
Post a Comment