Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another Day in Paradise....

What did you do today, Kristi?
So glad you asked......


Well, I got up at 5:15, fed the Princess and had some playtime. Then I got ready for work and she played in her bouncy seat. I went to work, she went to Rebeccas. Then I rushed out of work at 3:15 on the dot and went to pick her up. We played at Ms Rebeccas until she started getting fussy. We went to mail Josh a package then headed home for our PITIFUL 30 minute nap. Once she woke up we had a bottle and took A MILLION pictures for our Daddy.


We practiced our swimming kicks on our mat, had tummy time and thought about rolling over....and decided against it :) She posed so nicely in her bumbo so I could snap a few dozen pictures. Then we played on her mat and smiled pretty for another dozen or so. She was such a trooper :)


7pm rolls around and it's time for bed. I swaddle her, give her a bottle and put her down....she fusses. So I pick her up and we snuggle a bit more. I lay her back down at 7:30 (I like to snuggle :) and she is fine....UNTIL 8!!! Then I go in and give her some Tylenol and oral gel.....she's down and out for the count. I REALLY don't want to have to give her Tylenol every night.....I may put a call into the dr. I'm kinda "anti meds" when it comes to her.

Josh read her a story called "A Girl and her Gator". He loved the story so I bought Stephanie a 'gator to playwith....she LOVES it!

This face makes everything melt away...

So I finish watching my show (tonight NCIS) and my glass of wine (tonight it has taken me 3 hours to finish). I give Josh a call as I'm working on various blogger projects for him. 'We' talk about life (I tell him all about what's happening here and ask how he is...."fine" is about all he says). So now I've finished up the last blogger project of the night. Now I'll finish my post, check on my friends blogs and head to bed. Blogging is my "me" time and SOOO theraputic! I love it!


Oh, and for those keeping up with my "Paradise" the new washer is here and I LOVE it! The new AC unit is keeping the house super cool (it was 99 here yesterday). Our new roof goes on next week. Not sure when the bathroom will be fixed, and Josh's car went psycho last night. The battery (among other things) had a problem and caused the alarm to make crazy chirping noises. I locked the keys in it overnight just so the neighbors wouldn't complain. We are dropping a PRETTY PENNY into it, but should have it back by next week in tip top shape....glad it happened now and not last week when my grandparents were driving it!!!


Enjoy the pics :)



1 comment:

  1. I LOVED the pictures...I really loved the ones of both of you...PRICELESS!!!! I wish I would have had one of those seats for when Jer was little...bummer..next time. It is so cute how small her toes are in that ring compared to Jer's fat toes :).

    ReplyDelete