Well I'm the babies momma and my life seems to be FULL of drama! My body is SOOO not cut out for this! I have spent the last 5 weeks dealing with breastfeeding issues that turned into mastitis (a yucky infection). The infection got so bad that I went to the dr and got on meds just over a week ago....but by this past Friday (the 7th) it was so bad I had to go to the ER and was admitted to the hospital for IV antibiotics and some SUPER strong pain meds! They biopsied the infection that was about the size of a lime and hard as a rock....they took out a TON of fluid and sent it to the lab. They then discharged me with some strong antibiotics to continue at home.
The time I was in the hospital Stephanie stayed with mom and dad which was a huge blessing because I didn't have to worry about her....but I missed her so much! It was awful to be apart from her!! Especially during our super special morning hours!
I should have the results of the results of the lab tests tomorrow to know if I'm on the right meds or if meds will even work.....worse case I have to have surgery :( The mass is growing again and starting to be painful. I'm a LONG way from where I was last Friday when I went to the ER, but I'm not letting it go that far again! I'll be calling the dr tomorrow for a plan of attack....
Please pray my body is able to heal and I am able to FINALLY just be a mom.....no infection, no flu-like symptoms, no pain....just be a mommy! That's what Stephanie deserves and SOOO what I need! Will keep ya'll posted!
I am totally praying for you girl! You are in my thoughts daily....LOVE YOU BOTH!!!
ReplyDelete