Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Valentines Day and other Fun

Stephie and Mommy decorating heart cookies
Papa and Gamma came for a visit....."Papa plaly people you" is Stephie's typical request

Gamma snuggling Mary (big surprise ;)


Papa showing Stephie pictures on his phone. I LOVE how she is looking at him!


yummy sandwich with heart shapped kiwi :)

Daddy even got one, haha!



Mommy and Mary when we were baking cookies (these pics are kinda in reverse order but I'm WAY to tired to mess with it!)





Where Daddy spent the morning after our special doughnut breakfast.

Stephie enjoying her Valentine's flowers, haha!



My beautiful flowers....they are just now dying!




again, in reverse order! at this point Mary was DONE!
Stephie lovin her baby sister! All dressed and ready to head to Papa and Gamma's

Hmmmm, how quick can I steam roll her.....that's what Stpehie is thinking!

My sweet Mary :)
Playing with Boulder

good thing I had just mopped!
Little Miss Sassy Pants....love this kid!



















No comments:

Post a Comment