What I found tonight when I came into our room after putting Stephie to bed. Josh had worked 16 hours and still heard Mary cry and went to lay by her. Give this kid a passy and she's happy to fall asleep just staring at her Daddy. For me she MUST be swaddled or she won't sleep...stinker :)

This was naptime on Tuesday....same story as above :)
This was what I found after I showered....it was so stinkin cute! Again, the little one was happy to fall asleep for her Daddy.
Little Miss Sassy Pants. I see this face OFTEN! Notice how stylin she is in her jammies, tutu and princess shoes. She and "Alligator" were "riding 'gether"
The first smile I have EVER gotten when asked!!!!

Stylin in her jammies (same day, different outfit), with her purse, princess high heals and wearing my Great Grandma Christy's "church hat". One of Stephie's FAVORITE accessories!


Same day, different shoes....this girl LOVES to dress up (almost as much as she loves to play outside in the dirt ;)


This was naptime on Tuesday....same story as above :)
This was what I found after I showered....it was so stinkin cute! Again, the little one was happy to fall asleep for her Daddy.
Little Miss Sassy Pants. I see this face OFTEN! Notice how stylin she is in her jammies, tutu and princess shoes. She and "Alligator" were "riding 'gether"
The first smile I have EVER gotten when asked!!!!
Stylin in her jammies (same day, different outfit), with her purse, princess high heals and wearing my Great Grandma Christy's "church hat". One of Stephie's FAVORITE accessories!

Same day, different shoes....this girl LOVES to dress up (almost as much as she loves to play outside in the dirt ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment