Well I cleaned and organized ALL day yesterday and have done a little today (but am having a day of rest because I way overdid it yesterday). Here are some pictures of the progress, and the HUGE AMOUNT OF STUFF I have to sort through and get ready for CCA (the kitchen is my sorting station for now). I feel SO MUCH BETTER with Stephanie's room, the playroom/office and our living room being in order! I know where Mary's stuff will go and we are on the right track to having a nice organized cleaned out house by the end of the weekend. People said "wow, you're outgrowing your little house! Ya'll should move".....my reaction is "no, we need to clean out, donate and organize!" There is no reason our little family can't be happy in our home! We just need to simplify :)
The kitchen counters and table are full of boxes and bags of things to organize, trash or donate (it had to go up high because of Stephanie and Boulder :)
I need to organize our filed from the last FIVE YEARS! Ugh! How did I let it get so bad!! I have a GREAT system now so I can stay on top of things!!!
The treadmill is gone and this corner is a place for a few of Stephanie's favorite toys and books and our rocker ready for Mary to arrive. Stephanie LOVES to sit in the rocker and read her books!!

Two tubs of stuff to pack up for Mary. Clothes and toys she won't use for a bit.
The girls new playroom and our office area. Stephanie LOVES playing in her playroom because she can get to all her toys! We put safety locks on the file cabinet so she doesn't pull them all out once I finally get them organized. We swapped the rooms because I figured the girls need the larger room and closet to share (and if the 20% chance it's a boy turns out to be 100% chance Stephanie will have the bigger room and bigger closet as a consolation prize for having to share a bathroom with a boy :)
Still have the changing stuff in here so we can change diapers without bothering Stephanie if she's napping.
Stephanie's Big Girl room and her bed. The crib we bought transitions to a toddler bed then a full size bed. She did GREAT yesterday! Took a good nap and slept all night. She woke up twice last night (which could be the new room or her cold). I went in, gave her Lion and patted her back....she went right back to sleep.
Bad picture....but she LOVES her horse! She rides him all day!!!

And last our shower. Daddy and Michael took all the old tile and sheet rock out this last weekend. They found mold (no big surprise). The studs are fine and we have used a bleach water solution to be sure any lingering little spores are gone. Daddy and Michael offered to retile the shower for us and save us a TON of money! We of course said that would be wonderful! No telling how long we'll be sharing a bathroom with Stephie.....it's so worth it for the $$ we will save!


There's what we have been up to :) I'll try for some cute Stephie Jo pics this weekend at Uncle Mikie's bday party.
There's what we have been up to :) I'll try for some cute Stephie Jo pics this weekend at Uncle Mikie's bday party.
Looks great :)
ReplyDeletewoo who for keeping the dragonflies! The house looks GOOD!
ReplyDelete