Stephanie and I have been stuck at home lately due to Josh working a ton and my car not having AC (which means I CAN NOT drive it past 11 or I get very sick :( So last week Mom came and rescued us several days. Most days we just ran errands with her but one day Stephanie's Papa had all her water toys waiting for her and they spent at least an hour out back enjoying the beautiful day (I was actually able to sit out on their back porch and take pictures so it must have only have been in the 80's). Auntie Kimmi even stopped by to have some fun since she had the day off! It was a great way to end our "Summer Break" as Gamma has to return to work this Monday (boooo!)
Enjoy the pics!
Enjoy the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment