Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stephie Jo's Latest Accomplishments

This is a post more for the Great Grandparents and out of town family more then anything.....

  1. Climbing and STANDING on top of Papa and Gamma's kitchen Table (in 2.5 seconds flat!)
  2. Climbing into her highchair using the ledge of the window for a boost.
  3. Shaking her head no when she doesn't want something.
  4. Current Words: Kati, Kimmi, Lady, Doggie, Daddy, Momma (but usually says Dadda when you ask her to say Mamma....and then laughs!) Papa, Eat, banana, ball, Boulder, book and last night she opened one of her books, pointed and the picture and said "Jesus".....NO WAY! Of course she won't say it again but it made me just sit there. She's one of those kids that random things come out of her mouth and then you don't hear them for weeks (like "Hi"....said it once repeating it when I said it to her and hasn't said it since, both Josh and I heard it though).
  5. Loves to play on her interactive toy from Uncle Mikie and Auntie Kimmi....she actually realizes she is the one making things happen on the TV.
  6. Kicks her soccer ball.
  7. Works on puzzles
  8. Gives kisses making the "muah" or "smooch" sound
  9. of course.....still love to read books. But now she points to a picture and says "this" asking me what it is. We go through all her books with her pointing at something "this" and I tell her what it is....so fun!!
  10. Knows where her eyes, nose, mouth, tummy and feet are. Everytime I say tummy she pulls up her shirt and goes "sssssssss) meaning she wants me to tickle it.
  11. Blows her nose (Daddy taught her that)
  12. Makes animal sounds for bear, lion, snake, duck, horse, dog, kitty, and bunny (scrunches her nose and breaths in and out really fast through her nose, cracks me up!)
Hmmmm, I think that's about it. I will try and get video of several of these....but everytime she see's the camera she refuses to perform, haha! It's amazing how fast she is growing up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment