Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life at the Brooks' House

Well life is pretty calm around here. Stephanie is growing fast and SUCH a blast! She has so much attitude and it cracks me up....probably not a good idea to laugh at your kid when you should be disciplining them ;)

Work is flying by for me....YEA! I have about 11 more weeks (of teaching) until I'm staying at home. Josh is working like crazy so we can get $$ in order for me to be a SAHM. Only six more months of being a double income family (which is kinda scary and very exciting, I like a good challenge ;)

I went to the dr last week and all my hormone levels are back to "not pregnant normal". Which is good. We'll see when my body is ready to try again. Emotionally I'm doing great. I never had the hormone "crash" everyone was worried about. Thank God for healing (and to all of your for your thoughts and prayers)! I bought a little angel figurine called "The Angel of Hope". She is carrying a lantern...she is perfect.

Here are the much requested pictures of Stephanie. I don't have many....I've been so tired when I get home I can barely make to her bedtime before I crash! Pictures are the last thing on my mind. Keep reminding me....I'll try to take more :) Much love!

Playtime with Auntie Kimmi



Bathtime....E=MC2 (Daddy is teaching her so much :)

Stylin in Auntie Kimmi's scarf, her shirt from Aunt Val and her cuttie diaper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment