Monday, March 2, 2009

Family Update....WITH PICTURES

First, Thanks to all for your prayers and support! It has been felt and much appreciated! We are all three doing well. I go back to the dr Friday to be sure my levels have fallen back to normal and all is well. I went back to work today and it was bittersweet. It was great to be back around my friends and my precious kiddos.....but so hard to leave Stephanie. I'm more protective of her right now and really want her near me.....only two weeks until Spring Break! Then 12 weeks (school weeks) and I'll be home for good!!

So now the fun stuff. Stephanie is growing and changing so fast! Here are some of her newest things:
  • She loves to color (learned this at Church Saturday night)
  • She gets excited when it's time to go to Ms Rebecca's. She greets the boys with a hug every morning :)
  • Eats at the Big Girl Table on a plate!!
  • Asks for milk (baba) or a snack (signs it or goes to her chair)
  • She will drink a sippy cup of milk and listen to 2-4 stories before bed (so precious)
  • She actually rides her princess car now
  • She loves to push Mommy's buttons but does listen when told no (most of the time). She tests the limits and 90% of the time respects the answer (after a few reminders ;)
Parenting her is such a joy! It's awesome to see her little mind work and explore her world! She has a strong personality and has strong opinions in life. I look forward to the MANY challenges we will have ahead :) Enjoy the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment