Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas at the Brooks' House

Many have asked for pictures of my hard work.....our decorations for Christmas. I actually had alot of fun shooting these today playing with light and angles (can't wait for MY camera! I'm learning so much on moms that I'll just have to relearn :( Stephanie and I are enjoying a fun day of Polar Express music, lots of playing, taking steps (we are up to 7 at a time) and just hanging out. Only two more weeks till Christmas break!!!! Can't wait!

Josh's favorite ornament: his StarWars One

My favorite ornament: the one I made in Kindergarten




Stephanie's Favorite Toy...Her Veggie Tales Nativity.

One of my favorite things....My Nativity Angel




















Stephie Jo looking Festive :) We got a couple cute Christmas tops at Target (Man do I love that st
ore!)

2 comments:

  1. Love your decorations....we only have a trea up...Jeremiah likes to hit the decorations with toys and Ninja likes to chew on them...URG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the decorations! I'm ready for Christmas, wish it would snow!!

    ReplyDelete