Such a little climber!!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Pictures Part I
Here are the pictures taken BEFORE Christmas. When cleaning out my camera chip I realized there were quite a few pictures taken that never made the blog.....Here they are. They include lazy days at home, the Live Nativity (not many pics), a trip to Aunt Val's and Wii night with the fam. I'm working on a Christmas with the Brooks Family post and a Christmas with the Merrill and Koehler Families post....stay tuned :) 
Playing in the Ball Pit at Joels (no she doesn't need one!)


and our favorite....the cabinets at Gamma and Gampa's house :)
The cabinets under the TV are full of all Stephie Jo's toys.....so much fun! Half the time she would rather empty the cabinets and climb inside instead of playing with her toys, haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment