Thursday, October 2, 2008

8 Months Old and So Much Fun

Being a Mommy is the best job ever!! Stephanie is 8 months old, FINALLY crawling instead of scooting, pulls up and walks (while holding on), feeds herself, drinks from a sippy cup and is the coolest little girl I know ;)
Playing in her new "farm". I found this at our favorite store....$11 because it was missing a few parts....she doesn't mind at all :) She hasn't gotten her toys out for a week now....she just plays in the farm.
Reading a book and talking to Daddy
Climbing over Boulder to get to Mommy's books. He just sat there....These two are best buds (with an 80lb weight difference)
She climbed up into the freezer....I was cracking up!!! She either had her eyes on the soy beans or the Popsicles ;)
Her first time at the park. We went over to Mum's apartment and played on the park....so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable pics and I love the one of her in the freezer...WHAT A CRACK UP!!! I can't believe she is crawling...you go girl. Jer loves Ninja also and he just lays there while Jer rolls over him...what great dogs.

    ReplyDelete