Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Little is OH so Big!!!

New things Stephanie does.....IN THE LAST 7 DAYS!!!!
  • Eat chicken....and loves it! Thinking about trying turkey next.
  • wave bye when someone is leaving (and not just to wave). She waved bye to me Monday when I left her at Miss Rebeccas.
  • Says "Mama". Kati and Kim think they heard it Sunday....I heard it for real when I picked her up from Miss Rebecca's yesterday.....ALL the way home!
  • "Says" more and all done in sign language....her own sign language. Instead of touching her fingers together for more she does this funky wave, one handed towards the sky. Instead of the hands up and waving for all done she puts her hands up like "I don't know". It's super cute and actually very consistent!!
  • Her favorite past time is playing out front in the leaves....she loves to crunch them and throw them.
  • Eats Cheerios ALL the time...sometimes by the handfull.
  • Loves to let the dogs "taste" her food.....then she eats it. Neither of the dogs will take it out of her hand. They lick it and then she eats it.....kinda yucky but really cute!
  • Still loves her Jumperoo....but not really getting into it, she loves to go up to her horse and pet it....super cute!
She is SUCH a blast!!! Can't wait for Thanksgiving break....a whole week, just Mommy and Little (maybe we'll hang out with Daddy some ;) OH, and speaking of our Daddy.....he is working SOOOO hard for us! Somehow he managed to adjust his schedule and will be able to trick-or-treat with us!! We are super excited! We are going to a couple friends houses and then to a block party with some families from church, way fun! Keep an eye out for pictures....have taken some cute ones, am still editing.

2 comments:

  1. hey - I saw you just read Love and Logic book - Can I by chance borrow it?! I looked at their stuff when Lily was super little, then promptly forgot about it. I would really like to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAG, you're it!
    Here are the rules:
    1. Go to your pictures
    2. Upload the 4th picture of the 4th folder
    3. Post it
    4. Tag 4 friends

    ReplyDelete