Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Okay, so I gave in.....
Well last night Miss Stephanie had me up from 2am until roughly 6am! She would nap if I was holding her....but if I even THOUGHT about putting her down she was wide awake! We nursed off and on, sucked on my pinky off and on and I just about pulled my hair out! I was NOT SMART and stayed up to work on my blog until her 2am feeding, thinking she would go back to sleep. So at 6am when I hadn't gotten ANY sleep and was going crazy I gave in....I busted out the passy and IT WORKED! She started sucking on it and was out cold, IN HER LITTLE BED and slept until 10:30!! So she is now a passy baby which will come in handy when we are coming home from mom and dads and she decides to SCREAM the whole way....this is also something she did last night (it must have been the weather changing!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh poor thing...yeah I remember those days and we even have some now. Jeremiah is deffinately a binky baby (paccifier) and it has worked great for us since he LOVES to have something always in his mouth.
ReplyDelete