I always said I wanted to have my first baby at 27 and my second at 30....well Stephanie Jo came about 3 weeks before my 27th birthday and has been a huge blessing! This little girl made this the best birthday yet! Josh gave me the James Avery "Mothers Love" ring with a very special note....being a mom is the best adventure yet! Our little family is so precious to me, I thank God daily for the blessings He has given me and the journey He has our family on. Josh and my relationship with eachother and with God has only grown stronger...I can't wait to see where He takes us next :)
Here are some pictures from the visitors we had on my birthday. The Valdez family (plus Ade) came up for my birthday, Miss Sandi came to see Stephanie and so did Josh's parents (Mum and Papi to Stephanie). This was the first time Jim had seen her and the pictures say it all.....they are just precious! My Papa and Grandma and Aunt Laura were here too....but by then Stephanie was sleeping and I had put my camera away :) Enjoy!

Happy Birthday to You!!!!
ReplyDeleteFebruary Birthdays are the BEST!