The Window Wall and the Crib......
You can see her super cute pink and black car seat....in it is a WONDERFUL blanket Miss Becky (Val's mom) made for Stephie Jo. We also have a diaper wreath for the hospital door (that Val made....notice the yellow rose on it for my Aunt Tetti). I have started to pack my hospital bag (the ADIDAS bag) and am getting things ready for the big day...pretty exciting :)
This is a close up of her book shelf and toy baskets. She already has TONS of books....I've been buying them for YEARS! She has some of my old dolls on the bottom shelf (some made by my Great Grandma Wright, some made by my Aunt Tetti and some given to me by mom). The frog on top of the shelf is her humidifier....HOW COOL IS THAT! There is also her video baby monitor....Josh picked that out and his dad was more than happy to get it for him....boys and their techno toys :)
Here is a long shot of the window wall.....the dragonfly picture hanging under the shelf is from Sandi.....we bought this house from her and she is my #2 birthing coach (after mom)......she is an amazing woman and I am so blessed to have her in my life! The shelf was free at work (hey, free is good :) I have her Police Mickey on there (that I bought before we were even prego :) and some of her SUPER cute shoes! Auntie Val got us the cupcake shoes and Auntie Kati and Auntie Kimmi got her the mini Uggs....so precious!
A bit fuzzy but this is the close-up of the crib. The bib on the back says "My prince has already come, his name is Daddy".....we HAD to have that one :) I bought it for Stephie Jo on Josh's birthday. The pictures above are my painted belli from Halloween, Stephanie in the sand (thanks to my cousin Michelle) and Josh holding Jeremiah (my cousins little boy)......The two outside pictures will change as Stephie Jo grows....her name in the sand won't (it's just too perfect).
Here is a better one of the crib wall. We have her stroller and bouncer waiting to be opened....and her pack and play that is going to moms house. The crib and pictures look perfect with the dragonflies! It's like they are framing it....Pat (a friend from work) did such an outstanding job!!! This little girl won't be spending much time in her nursery for a few months....but when she does she'll have the CUTTEST nursery ever.....I couldn't be happier! Thanks to ALL who helped out....it was a LARGE group effort :) Love ya'll!!
No comments:
Post a Comment