Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Eve~Eve

Well traditionally tonight is tattoo night....Josh and I have gone out this night, several years when we were dating and newly weds to get a tattoo. I have several I want to go get...but not until Stephie Jo is here.

Last night we had an open house for Josh....lots of family and friends came to say hi, it was a blast! I don't think I've had a better time at any of our parties. We had Christmas snacks, coffee and cider.....it was a fun evening of visiting (and of course the Cowboys game). I even decorated (a little) for Christmas.....didn't get anything out of the attic though. Thanks to all who were able to stop by!

Stephie Jo is 36 weeks along....considered full gestation. We will start trying to induce labor today...step one, NICE BIG MEXICAN MEAL :) I have a HUGE list of things to try from gentlebirth.org (great website!). My Bradley teacher gave me the website along with some other things to try...we'll see if this little girl is ready to come out. If not, we'll sure have fun trying.......

Josh is off four days...what a blessing! Yesterday we cleaned and had friends over which was great! We have a lazy day today (which we need after yesterday)! Tomorrow is lunch and Christmas Eve service with the Merrill family and then Christmas with the Brooks' Family in the evening. Christmas day will be spent with the morning at the Merrill house and then the afternoon at Kimmi's future in-laws house (they are so wonderful and a GREAT extension of our family). Wednesday was supposed to be our maternity photo shoot but now Josh has to report to the base :( Josh is back to work and I'll be home RELAXING!!! I just may stay in bed all day :)

Stephie Jo's room is ready....took me 5 hours Friday evening to get things washed, sorted and put away. Josh put together her new shelves with super fun colored basket things to help with organization and would come hang things and move heavy stuff for me....otherwise he couldn't help much because I'm TOOOO PICKY when it comes to organization....he was great for support though :) Pictures will be up as soon as the batteries for my camera are charged :)

Have a wonderful and VERY Merry Christmas. Love to all! Keep your fingers crossed that this little one arrives this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment