Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Mommy Blogs
Be sure to check out the other Mommy Blogs I have linked to my site. Valerie FINALLY started a blog and has some SUPER CUTE pictures of Joel in his Halloween costume at the beach. Kinome has loaded some SUPER FUNNY video clips of Princess Lily just giggling....and some pictures of her at the Pumpkin Patch. Michelle has added EVEN MORE pictures of her little trouble maker.....he is ALWAYS on the move! I can't wait for them to come out here in March....will be a WONDERFUL Spring Break.....how strange, two years ago we sat around when I was out there for Spring Break and talked about "one day, when we have kids". Don't think either of us (especially not her) thought we would be moms within two years of that conversation! But as always, God's timing is perfect :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh that is so true....it is really funny how just 2 years ago we were in such different places in our lives...and it is amazing how God has blessed both of our lives this last year with our little ones. I can't wait to see you in March, I am super excited :).
ReplyDelete