Sunday, May 1, 2011

Locks of Love

I finally had enough hair to chop it all off and donate it to Locks of Love (an organization who makes wigs for kiddos losing their hair due to cancer).  This is something special to me and I have simply NEVER had hair healthy enough to grow out.  My hair became thicker with each pregnancy and stayed that way so....woohoo, I got to donate it!!!  Super exciting!!

 Stephie and Daddy resting up before we head to Dallas for Mommys BIG DAY!
 A little photo session with my girls and my locks.....hard to believe it was this long! I hardly ever wore it down!
 chop chop!!! Daddy entertained the girls in the car while the marvelous Kinome worked her MAGIC!!! We had to cut off 10 inches to donate....here is the final product, woohoo!!! LOVE IT and it is super easy!!!

 Family pic....Thanks Mr Frank!!

1 comment:

  1. Your haircut is so cute! I've enjoyed seeing pictures of your precious family!

    ReplyDelete