Friends and family have been asking what we eat, why we eat it and where we find it...all thanks to either Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution (never seen it) or Food, Inc (love it). After numerous phone calls, emails, word documents and conversations over dinner I decided to create a blog simply about our food journey. This blog has NO specifics as far as our names or personal info (aside from the address). It's a public blog that I can give to people when they ask the above listed questions. I only allow a select group of people on Texas Brooks Family (aren't you lucky ;) but wanted to make the food blog public so I could send it to any friend who asks. So I'm revealing it to you first (and created it thanks to Kalena :) It was probably something in the back of my mind for a month or two but she inspired me to finally do it. Read (or not), enjoy, send comments, suggestions, criticism or whatever! Ya'll are family and I welcome it all! This has been an amazing journey thus far and I so look forward to where God is taking me. I'm in the Word in such a different way, looking at history, culture and such......it's been a blast and become a passion (can you tell, haha!) I can't even begin to tell you how fun it was to clean out mom and dads kitchen tonight.....it gives me great joy to know they are eating healthier and so many processed foods and toxins are no longer in their kitchen!
Okay, I REALLY need to go to bed now! I've been at this for 3 hours....check it out and please let me know what you think ;)
I feel so special! I am proud of you and your family. Hopefully Carl and I aren't too far behind.
ReplyDelete