
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Silly Little Girl
Some days Stephanie wakes up from her nap and plays with her people....which means I hear her and I go in to get her (she NEVER calls for me, Miss Independent :) Every now and then I wake up and realize it's been more than her 1 1/2 naptime....today was one of those days. I could hear her talking in the monitor but couldn't see her. I PRAYED she still had her diaper on and that I wasn't going to walk into a mess like I had Monday (UGH!). This is what I found today....it was dress up time :) Notice one shoe on (the wrong foot), a shirt around her leg and a shirt on her arm (like a purse). This girl empties her dresser drawers MULTIPLE times a day! It's so stinkin cute! We gave up folding clothes!! We just throw all the shirts in one drawer and all the pants in another. She is to the point now where she will help clean up most of the time. My appologies for you not being able to see her face with all that hair! We have to take out her "bow" (rubber band) before nap or else she pulls it out and chews on it....scary!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh my gosh to funny...she has her own fashion in mind :)..haha
ReplyDelete