Sunday, November 16, 2008

Few New Pictures

Here are what was left on my camera. A VERY cute picture of Stephanie and her GG. Papa and GG bought this precious rocking horse for Stephanie when she was born.....it's still a little big but we are getting closer! Go Cowgirl!

Stephanie and her Gampa watching a movie.....he came to visit his sick little girl. She sat and watched movies for two hours :( She is NEVER that still!!! The dr has me giving her 1tsp of pedialite every 5 minutes until she is barf free for 4 hours....then she gets 2tsp every 5 min for another 4 hours......8 hours barf free and she can have formula. So far as soon as I introduce the formula back she starts to throw up again by the 2nd or 3rd bottle (which are only 4oz at this point). No fun! Can't figure out if it's a bug or teething.....I really think it's teething! 4 teeth at once....that's a big job!

Later in the evening she was watching Nemo and playing with her toothbrush....I'm sure it felt wonderful on her little gums!!


I hate having a kiddo that doesn't feel well.....but do enjoy the extra snuggle time I get :) Today she is feeling great.....but still getting sick if she has too much formula :( I wish these teeth would just cut through so we could move on (until the next ones decide to come in ;) Bummer my sweet Little never cuts just one.....she cut the bottom two together and now the top FOUR together....over achiever :)



1 comment:

  1. such cute pics...I love the one with your dad and Stephie...priceless!

    ReplyDelete