Friday, January 18, 2008

Big Belli.....Chunky Baby!

Wow, that belli really is getting HUGE!

Went to the dr today....all is well with our little Chunky Monkey
(Stephie Jo). This kid is 8lbs....atleast (the dr said). She is VERY happy where she is at....but is much lower than she was last week (which I can attest to....I feel how low she is everytime I cough or sneeze)! He said it should be any day now (didn't he say that last week). He was actually surprised to see me there still prego...he actually sang me a little song about it (he's awesome!) The family in Texas has a 3 day weekend so this would be the perfect time for her to come....which of course means she won't :) I'll update my belli pictures often...because each day it looks bigger!

I feel great though. Aside from being tired and having back pain (only when I walk around too much) I feel great. I'm sleeping alot, and so is Stephie Jo....she moves the most after dinner. We are both resting up and getting ready to meet each other. It's strange to have gone through all this and now it is literally just a waiting game....and I'm such a planner. Strangely, I don't mind just waiting. Others in the family are getting anxious, but I'm just having fun going to sleep each night wondering if that's the night....then waking up saying, "Nope, not last night....so what can I get done today" My blood pressure has been good despite my activities....I'm sure that's due to LOTS of sleep and lemon water :)



Seriously, that's a big belli! But the arms and face aren't too bad....not that I would care! My nursing tanks are SOOOO comfortable! I LOVE them! Who would have thought I would find such a life saver at Target!! and yes, I did get my nails done....you can only control a few things when your prego....having nice nails is one of them :)

4 comments:

  1. Very exciting! We can't wait to meet Stephanie Jo either! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look so cute with your big belly....at times I miss my belly. I can't wait to see pictures of her....I am dying to meet her :). Can't wait to see you in a few months. Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you look so cute with your big belly....at times I miss my belly. I can't wait to see pictures of her....I am dying to meet her :). Can't wait to see you in a few months. Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. w love you both and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete