Wow, that belli is getting big! Only 10 weeks to go!!!
Enjoying a nice afternoon on Uncle Michael and Auntie Kimmi's deck. Super cute shoes we got at the shower.......LOVE THEM! This was Josh's idea....it took forever to get the shoes to stay (and for me to stop laughing). The belli looks deceivingly small here......but the lighting is fun. So much fun! Love the shoes!
Jeremiah has a pair of shoes just like those (not girly of coarse) and I love it when he wears them. It works great with crawling and walking and is best for his feet :). Your shower was AWESOME....I wish I was there.
Jeremiah has a pair of shoes just like those (not girly of coarse) and I love it when he wears them. It works great with crawling and walking and is best for his feet :). Your shower was AWESOME....I wish I was there.
ReplyDeleteJoel got Stephie those cupcake shoes...they look great on her already!
ReplyDelete